Mick’s 20-year tenure at Device Technologies, across many senior management positions, has him well placed to lead the company into the future. In 1998, Mick joined Device Technologies as an Orthopaedic Product Specialist and quickly worked his way through the ranks holding positions such as Orthopaedic Product Manager, National Business Manager Orthopaedics, and National Sales Manager before being appointed Director of Sales and Marketing. Mick currently sits on the Board of Directors and leads the company in his role as CEO.
- Board of Directors for Device Technologies.
- Six years on the Board of the Medical Technology Association of Australia with two of these years serving as Treasurer.
- Company of Directors course at AICD.
- Advanced Management Programme at INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France.
- Appointed to the Board of Directors at Device Technologies in 2013.